Interaction/experimental animation

Modelled Interactive Animation (MIA) : Can animation be better defined by tracking interactive behaviour in Contemporary 3D Animation practice?

Can human-computer interaction be naturalised, and if it can, should it be?


These are my current research questions...



I am interested in the 3D models (kinetic and otherwise) constructed by experimental animators and developments in the use of technology in 3D Animation practice.

Animators including:

Len Lye 

William Kentridge 

Stan Vanderbeek 

To name a few...


In experimenting in the triangulation between human-computer interaction, human-nature interaction and human-material interaction in my experimental animation practice, I am exploring conductive textiles, paper and simple coding using the humble raspberry pi

Beginning with coding and app development which commenced in June, I will post my experimental research work here.

References located at the intersection between interaction design/experimental animation will be posted here.

https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/wnz9zb/documentary-explores-how-we-might-interact-with-the-devices-of-tomorrow


Popular Posts